The Global Intermediate Program lays a strong foundation in Intermediate subjects, and prepares students for a challenging Bachelors program.
- Intermediate (MPC/MEC/CEC) from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana
- Level 3 from Edexcel, UK
Course duration: 2 years
- In the 2 years, students pursue Intermediate in MPC/MEC/CEC from the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Level 3 Certification from Edexcel, UK.The student will also be ready to face competitive exams like BBA/BBM Entrance exams, SAT, CLAT, etc.
- A strong emphasis is placed on conceptual understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Mock tests and assignments are held frequently. Students learn the importance of time management, which plays a crucial role in cracking competitive exams.
- Subject wise seminars are conducted to ensure that the students get connected to the subject easily.
- Regular career counselling is imparted in order to expose them to the various career options.
- Coaching for competitive exams like BBA/BBM Entrance exams, SAT, CLAT, etc. is also imparted.
- 10th standard (SSC/ICSE/CBSE/IB)
- Industry & Corporate Visits and Student Kit (t-shirt, bags).
- A vibrant college community with active student participation in clubs and activities like Entrepreneur Club, ACUBIZ, Young Indians (Yi), Cultural Club, Sports Club, Toastmasters club (Gavels) and Roots Foundation.
- Roots offers summer Internship placements which enables the students to test drive their knowledge and skills. This helps them to build a strong network and branding, and adds strength to their CV.