The Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication (BA-Mass Communication) is an industry driven program designed to train students for exciting careers in Media, Advertising, and Corporate Communication. Creativity remains latent unless and until given an expression. The course hones and gives shape to the student’s talents.
The curriculum is relevant to the industry and aimed at meeting the manpower requirements in the media and advertising sector which are among the fastest growing industries in India. The media industry presently is the most happening, globally. Roots readies its students in all creative endeavors.Short film making, advertising, directing and various other aspects of connected fields fall into this arena. Students start experimenting with their creative skills right from their second semester.
B.A. MassCom from Osmania University
Diploma in AD Making.
- A strong emphasis is placed on conceptual understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Mock tests and assignments are held frequently. Students learn the importance of time management.
- Subject wise seminars are conducted to ensure that the students get connected to the subject easily.
- Regular career counseling is imparted in order to expose them to the various career options.
- Intricacies of mass media initiation, production and presentation are stressed and imparted.
- Film making and its various connected areas are explored and fine-tuned.